Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Can Amg
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Jun 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WK75Qwf

Can Valoroso

Player
Player
Players curse and swear all family values in a material and moral way and got ban for 7 days. I just said fuck off in Turkish and got banned for 3 days. Yes, it is wrong for me to swear and say it,I am sory for that but I have seen many people who were get muted for 180 minutes for insult I said. in POV. Also you can ask turk admins.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Hello,

When I first reiewing the forum, I had the same decision as you, but then we decided to re-evaluate with other Turkish admins and decided that this was a violation of the rules.
Last desision will be given alex or james.

Regarts,

Can Valoroso

Player
Player
I respect your decision and I agree, of course the word i said is punishment, but the reason why I opened the forum is that the 3-day ban. other players say what I said and getting mute for 180 minutes, but that doesn't mean I did say it for to get mute, Regards.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Any fl insulting consider as ooc insulting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom