Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yigit_Kuzeyy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 27, 2022
Time of violation
0:17
Proofs
https://streamable.com/r3k627

zaitex

Player
Player
He killed me even though I followed his demand when there was nothing on the way.

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Provide POV from the time you first met them, you are already asking them why were they shooting which means something happened before this​

You have 8 hours​

zaitex

Player
Player
Before, when there was nothing in my family house, they gave a command and took it out, but they shooted again while I was leaving, so I asked a question. Before, I couldn't open a video recording because they suddenly came to me, counted down from 5 and shooted, and I was obeying their commands. Also, the thing here is that I'm already following this demand and leaving before the other side finishes their demand, but they shoot again, isn't it forbidden?

Last edited:

Muco West

Player
Player
When someone holds a gun at you, do you stop running from there? you need to learn the rules

zaitex

Player
Player
It may be more accurate to watch their video, since the other party is directly involved in the incident.

zaitex

Player
Player
If the other party throws the video, you can fully understand the event.

Last edited:

Muco West

Player
Player
As seen in this video, you come to us when you should go, because of this reason, I think it's okay to squeeze and I count you 5.

zaitex

Player
Player
As seen in this video, you come to us when you should go, because of this reason, I think it's okay to squeeze and I count you 5.
What makes me leave there? You come to me for no reason and say to leave here, can I find out why?

zaitex

Player
Player
You know that if your video is requested, you will be punished. :)

Muco West

Player
Player
I guess you don't know the game, you have to follow the rules go home keep crying:cool:

zaitex

Player
Player
I think you're joking. You shoot someone who complies with their request and you say you don't know the rules. I ask why you're shooting and you don't even answer that question. I recommend you to improve your English. All you know is to leave the area and count down from 5 I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom