Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Kray
Administrators nickname
Zack Wassup
Date
Jun 9, 2024
Time
13:38
Proofs
N/A

James Diorr

Player
Player
Hello Nepal,

My Main and Twink banned for illigal redux however i dont use redux and i never have used it told them to pc check me and they havent administration zack also punishes my family member from the forum for VDM vehicle death match when its clearly car ramming its 2 different things.

But being banned on main and twink for illigal redux without pc check is crazy i have never used redux

James Diorr

Player
Player
I want to know when was i useing illigal redux i am very interested to know when because i even posted forum yestday and was it normal yes it was so please show me wheen was i using because i know full well i have never used it so show me

kabuto

Player
Player
I want to know when was i useing illigal redux i am very interested to know when because i even posted forum yestday and was it normal yes it was so please show me wheen was i using because i know full well i have never used it so show me
lol you tell everyone that you are ex admin you u still using an illegal redux wow

kabuto

Player
Player
show me where it is i cant believe chief admin thinks VDM IS Car ramming its totally different lol
no off topic
but you need to respect the admin decision. you are using illegal redux the found u guilty. to cover up that situation u don't need to do this

James Diorr

Player
Player
no off topic
but you need to respect the admin decision. you are using illegal redux the found u guilty. to cover up that situation u don't need to do this
im still waiting for the proof of this so called illigal redux

Elonsik Swayze

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Napal does not handle the viewing of complaints but Mazhor does, so submit a new complaint according to the format​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom