Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected CR For Chasing, Fail RP, Power Gaming, Non RP Driving | 1234, 83281

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yoda Percival
Suspect ID
1234, 83281
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2024
Time of violation
15:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/n_Oa4Epj7Dw

Yoda Percival

Player
Player
Hi Adminstors

As You Could See On The Pov They Are Chasing Me For No Reason But Not Important, They Are CR To My Car For More Than 3 Times To Stopping Me And Also When They Chased Me On My Propety Thats Also Because Of They Are Entering To My Propety With No Ask Or Something Thats A Rule Break And Also After That They Know I Am Not Armed. I Know That LSPD Or FIB Or Any LEO Are Agreed To Not Use Lethal Force On People Not Armed Or Not Hostile I Know Because I Was In LSPD And FIB Before. They Are Shooting Me And My Car While On My House And On City When I Was Stopped This Is Also A Rule Break And The Driver Of The Car 1234 Is Driving So Fast And Crashing To Buildings Lightings And Other Objects With Out Stopping So Are The Not Taking Any Damage On Their Selfes With That Much Of Crushes... And Lastly Normaly For Joining LSPD It Wants Fluent English But I Cant Understand Their English... Thanks For Reading This Forum.

Have A Nice Day Adminstors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom