Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sky Smith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2024
Time of violation
16:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oeMqm5QuVGw

Ivan Smirnov

Leader of unofficial org
hahahahaha okey, que conste que el tio ha borrado un mensaje nose si vosotros de administracion lo veis pero decia:
"se puede ver como le doy tiros pero no se le baja la vida", si miras el POV ves perfectamente que si me dañan el chaleco pero bueno. Como no es otro caso de reportar por reportar.

James Diorr

Player
Player
its not a case of reporting for reporting he wanted to see how he died because if you look at his POV it show the shot that killed him hit the container and not him so there is nothing wrong with people requesting POV so you dont need to take it to heart

Ivan Smirnov

Leader of unofficial org
its not a case of reporting for reporting he wanted to see how he died because if you look at his POV it show the shot that killed him hit the container and not him so there is nothing wrong with people requesting POV so you dont need to take it to heart
Brother what do you mean, you can clearly see on his and my POV. That i shoot and kill him, the game takes like 1 second to register his death thats why my second shot hit the ground behind him. And i do take it personaly cuz its event i attend report that gets thrown up, getting annoying.

James Diorr

Player
Player
Well thats the way it works mate if people want to request POV they have all right to do so and then it is down to the admin if they ask for it or not so there is no need to be annoyed as it is a game and people are going to request POV

Ivan Smirnov

Leader of unofficial org
Well thats the way it works mate if people want to request POV they have all right to do so and then it is down to the admin if they ask for it or not so there is no need to be annoyed as it is a game and people are going to request POV
I understand POV requests when you see something fishy but in this case, atleat to me its was pretty obvious the situation and how yall died. But anyways i did kinda jump the gun on you, cuz im having issues with a different family who's constantly reporting us for everything and then evades al rp situations... so yeah....

Thierry Billroth

Grand RPES
Curator of the administration
RECHAZADO.

Tras verificar las pruebas aportadas, no se observa nada anómalo.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom