Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mayer Yeager
Administrators nickname
Elonsik Swayze
Date
Mar 28, 2022
Time
19:40
Proofs
lhj

Bluefacee.

Player
Player
Hi there Elon, after the conversation we had and getting a ban. My brother has contacted you in discord and you told him to make a forum. So here I am. So basically Im pradas little brother and ive been playing english for a while. My bro has been playing italian and so have my friends from EN server for months and prada recently got banned so I just started to play a little bit. If you are suspicious that I dont speak the language, I was typin gin chat in english. I never talked in game coz i didnt know italian and im not trying to get a mute. I know my bro got banned but I did nothing. My bro has italian GCSE therefore he has studied Italian for his GCSE. I dont have my GCSE therefore I dont even know the language. I just dont think its fair for me coz I dont even have my bros epic games, we just too different ppl playing 2 different servers.Thanks.

Bluefacee.

Player
Player
And if you dont believe my mic doesnt work then I can show you all my 20+ POVS of me playing the server. I have never talked. Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom