Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lapara Joe
Administrators nickname
Xavier Escuela
Date
Aug 9, 2021
Time
5:42
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/7186/#post-24563

laparajoe

Player
Player
i believe this thread was wrongfully approved, the guy who reported me either ran to his HQ in the middle of a fight and baited a rule break i want to see what he was doing before this situation occured he was just there baiting us so i punched him i didnt try to kill him but he was somehow 1 shot just standing there abusing the thin line of a HQ border... i like how big there HQ is and how small and squished we are in Vagos HQ doesnt make sense for that sidewalk to be there HQ as well.....

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Provide ur POV of this situation
If you complain on admin decision you must provide your profs , right now i don't see any in this topic

Alex Odd

Still waiting for your POV, if will not receive it during an hour, topic will be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom