Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Stranger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2021
Time of violation
9:37
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ip1az8https://streamable.com/qj25kvhttps://streamable.com/1aq61i

Ksav

Player
Player
For starters I would like to start this statement off by saying you are providing minimal POV of what had occurred and why the Vagos had shot BACK into your HQ. Rule 1.7 states the following- "If you are standing on your HQ it is forbidden to start shooting from your own territory." This POV I am submitting is proof that Ballas had shot from in there own HQ and Vagos had only shot back as they were fired from inside if HQ boundaries in the first place. To add on you stated in your title that Vagos were robbing in HQ boundaries. That was not the case at all, if anything we had called admins to ask if it as HQ boundaries where you were standing because we got shot from there in the first place. It is clear this thread is nothing but a carless and ignorant attempt to get Vagos a warning.
This POV fully proves my friend had only shot back because they shot him in the first place. I don't understand why you cut 3 different clips and tried to manipulate the fact that you were in the wrong. The robbing clip was probably the most vacant pov because no one had robbed you and the situation became ooc as we were trying to get verification from admins on if it was HQ boundaries or not. I will let admins do what they have to do but consider this reply as my friend has a warning now. Thank you for reading this reply.

David Barnes

Player
Player
For starters I would like to start this statement off by saying you are providing minimal POV of what had occurred and why the Vagos had shot BACK into your HQ. Rule 1.7 states the following- "If you are standing on your HQ it is forbidden to start shooting from your own territory." This POV I am submitting is proof that Ballas had shot from in there own HQ and Vagos had only shot back as they were fired from inside if HQ boundaries in the first place. To add on you stated in your title that Vagos were robbing in HQ boundaries. That was not the case at all, if anything we had called admins to ask if it as HQ boundaries where you were standing because we got shot from there in the first place. It is clear this thread is nothing but a carless and ignorant attempt to get Vagos a warning.
This POV fully proves my friend had only shot back because they shot him in the first place. I don't understand why you cut 3 different clips and tried to manipulate the fact that you were in the wrong. The robbing clip was probably the most vacant pov because no one had robbed you and the situation became ooc as we were trying to get verification from admins on if it was HQ boundaries or not. I will let admins do what they have to do but consider this reply as my friend has a warning now. Thank you for reading this reply.
This POV shows you killing multiple people in HQ lmao. You don't need admin clarification what you need to do is read the ghetto rules where there is literally images of each HQ with the borders marked on it

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 48206 will receive a punishment for initiating robbery in HQ.
  • ID 41149 will receive a punishment for initiating robbery in HQ.
  • ID 49290 will receive a punishment for initiating robbery in HQ.
  • Rest all ID's have already been punished for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom