Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Angelico LACallini
Administrators nickname
idk
Date
Jun 15, 2024
Time
Proofs
idk

angelocallini199

Player
Player
I was banned for 7 days because I spoke to admin wrong. This was not my intention. It started by me being killed over and over by a group of players and each time i wanted my car back they would kill me without demands like leave in 5 seconds. i went to get back my car for the 8th time when i was killed again and i went afk. After 5 mins i returned to my character not dead anymore so i thought EMS had saved me. So then i ran towards my car when i saw a group of players behind me chasing me and then i stopped as i didn't want to be killed again and after saying don't shoot, they killed me and said they where reporting me for not cooperating to their commands. I have been in this server for some time and after reading the rules it says that i cannot run away from situations, but I'm my eyes when i was afk they left me alone dead. but seemed to be like they thought i was playing around and not paying attention to them. I was very angry that they had killed me again after the 9th time, I was very frustrated. then seconds go bye and i am in jail for a Fail RP. Since was AFK I did not at any point run away from them knowing i was told commands. This was not my fault i had done nothing wrong, Then i took my angriness to the ADMIN and called him a bozo because at this point all day it has been nothing but VDM shootings and frustration, i called him that because he imprisoned me for 120miins for not doing anything, literally trying to get back my car. I know that this was a wrong thing to do and i am sorry but to be honest it was none of my fault, i am asking for the 7 day ban to be dropped i have been working hard all day for such little progress, i want to play and i am sorry i agree to do the 120 mins in jail but please just let me play again. Please read this appeal and actually read it, all my appeals in past where read weeks later i need this now . Sorry

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Top Bottom