Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Barzani Error
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 17, 2024
Time of violation
00:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bQiiemWLzg&ab_channel=Amrkhaled

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admins

Today i was dancing with some people in this fam house chilling with them so while i was leaveing a guy from them give me demand to leave without no reason and while i was leaving they started insulting and shooting me till i go out of house i go 1 min i save pov and i come back to them from the back side All in pov.
Thanks.
1- Pov :
2- Pov :

cukur

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admins

Today i was dancing with some people in this fam house chilling with them so while i was leaveing a guy from them give me demand to leave without no reason and while i was leaving they started insulting and shooting me till i go out of house i go 1 min i save pov and i come back to them from the back side All in pov.
Thanks.
1- Pov :
2- Pov :
yeah bro just keep targeting error you little kid

Barzani Error

Player
Player

cukur

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admins

Thanks.
1- Pov :
2- Pov :
show the full pov we didn't give you permission to enter my property and stop decaving admin you was provoking us

cukur

Player
Player
Bruh what targeting should you allience with no mercy and some times you come in our house i only come dancing not even open a mic or hold a weapon you have a someting wrong just giving demands with no reasons.
you will see when you get ban for targeting and thx you for this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom