Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freaky_Cassano
Administrators nickname
FLOKI_VILGEROARSON
Date
Jun 17, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UHUpNfI

Freaky Cassano

مؤمن
Player
Hello dear Admin,
I know this is a misunderstanding ,today I got banned for GR 1.7 for the very first time.
Im calling this misunderstanding because my wife gave me more than 5mil nearly 1month ago when I gave her the money back and also called admin about this incident heres the proof where senior admin ensure that I dont need to worry cause i gave the money back to her.
here is the proof -
and recently i was about to take 850k from her which i gave loan to her, mistakenly he gave me 8.5, but again i called senior admins for this incident and i personally talked with a admin in that exact moment that I gave her the money back also. he replied if i gave the money back then I shoudnt worry.

if you kindly check my logs youll see im not lying, in my whole RP career i never tried to break rules which violates citys system.
For GOD sake im not lying or i didnt do anything which is against Grand RP.

Please lift my unban.
Thanks for reading

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom