Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nhol Hellking
Administrators nickname
Dinesh Chowdary
Date
Jun 17, 2024
Time
09:18
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/bWI6THS

NHOLleam

Player
Player
Dear Administrator,
I received a penalty of GR 6.23 simply because I refused to continue roleplaying. I know the extent of my mistake, and I would like to express my apologies for my mistake and ask you to give me a second chance. You can know that I didn't know that this was forbidden and it could make me fall into a wrong situation, and you can know that I didn't mean to do that by my record and knowledge within the game and its rules... I'm asking you to reduce my punishment so that I can continue playing RP with my friends And my family too, I have already started to learn more about the roles that can make me never again fall into any mistake in the situation. I think this is a strong opportunity to learn about the rules of the game. This is even better with my big trust in your support.
Best Regards.

NHOLleam

Player
Player
I would like to add that I got a punishment but they did not and they broke the MG rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom