Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved GR 6.15, GR 6.4, Metagaming, State Rule 5.2 | 237635

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Willow_Blossom
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 17, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3DfKmq9PfxY

willowx

Professional Troublemaker
Player
All bodycam footage is provided below. He is also targeting as you can see from my criminal history using a PDA, seems to only want to get me for my arrest warrant and is willing to break a ton of rules to do it lol

Dexter7

Player
Player
hiding in house + mg in discord to call ur friends for backup + PG using taser in gun fight 4 times + RDM , and u make a forums on me while i didnt break anything lol stop being so scared and deal with completely normal IC things ICly , anyways admins decision not mine + ready to provide full POVs cuz i bet without watching them theyre incomplete

willowx

Player
hiding in house + mg in discord to call ur friends for backup + PG using taser in gun fight 4 times + RDM , and u make a forums on me while i didnt break anything lol stop being so scared and deal with completely normal IC things ICly , anyways admins decision not mine + ready to provide full POVs cuz i bet without watching them theyre incomplete
Me being in my house after RP situation is over isn't a problem, taser is allowed in gunfight, I never RDMed as you can see from the videos provided, I never personally broke any rules dealing with you. But admin decision :)

Also how could you know so many times that I'm Willow Blossom? I've always had a mask on?

Dexter7

Player
Player
i didnt u gave demands so im allowed to do whatever i want lmao , are u not aware of the things u do and saying taser is allowed in gun fight is crazy i can get u banned for 2 PG and 1 RDM lmao but im not a forum crybaby i deal with stuff like a man and im proud of it

willowx

Player
For reviewing admin, showing a partial screenshot of this as there's more private stuff I don't wanna send in public but you can DM me for the full screenshot (.willows.)
image.png

willowx

Player
Giving me max fines for no reason now too lmao

image.png

Interesting

mavi.

Player
Player
legit stfu was it you or me shooting without demands at our fam house and doing nlr?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom