Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luunaa

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor,

first of all, I would like to say that I am very sorry for taking your time. However, I would like to continue playing on this server and be able to continue spending time with my family and friends, and thats why i reach out to you with a last try.
I had already filed a complaint about the ban and had a chat with Leandro Lopez where I explained my situation.
Here is my situation again: My account is seen as a twink (which it definitely isn‘t), because my boyfriend (also IC husband) Klaus Light seems to have more than 2 twinks. I only show up in the list of twinks because when I was with him for a week I logged on to his PC since I had no other option at that time. Unfortunately I didn't know that I would have to change my social club as well and now I regret that deeply. Now I know that this mistake cost me my account and how to avoid such problems in the future.
No question, what Klaus Light did with his accounts was not okay and we are both clear that there is nothing to do about it. But I would be happy if my account is unbanned and I get a second chance, because I got into a collateral damage. I hope you can understand my situation.

With kind regards
Luna Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom