Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anmol Badmash
Administrators nickname
Lawa Broddy
Date
Jun 17, 2024
Time
9:40 PM
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gI57IQkvyvg

Detrox

Player
Player
I am AnmolBadmash (393630) , I got punished because of doing CL ( which actually was not my intension , as it was done beacuse of my irl issue ) But i am accepting my punishment . As I have not my own POV so I am providing that POV through which i got punished , In that POV the person (361827) Who actually did RDM is not getting any kind of punishment , so its a humble request to recheck the POV

Detrox

Player
Player
Yes, I don't have mine , I am just asking the player how actually did RDM is not getting any kind of punishment and I am getting punished because of doing cl which I have done in the proof but the other guy who break rules too is not getting punished , his id (361827), I am just asking , plz recheck the pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom