Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali_Asker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2024
Time of violation
13:39
Proofs
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y64kzih9rxl6pyk/GRANDRP.txt/file

Ali Asker

Player
Player
Merhaba. Yöneticiniz Jessica Odds beni sebepsiz yere hapse attı. Taksi şoförü oldum ve daha hızlı para kazanmak için hastanenin önünde durdum. İki taksi şoförü gelip bana çarptı ve lastiklerim patladı. Lastiklerimden ikisi patladı ve beni köşeye sıkıştırdılar. Bir oyuncu gelip beni ayırmaya çalıştı ama beni sıkıştırmaya devam ettiler. Eski evime gitmeye çalışırken bana tekrar vurdular ve biri bir yolcuyu alıp kaçtı, diğeri de onun peşine düştü. Eski evime döndüğümde CR ve pH nedeniyle beni 1 saat hapse attılar. Yaşadığım ülkeye göre saat 8 olan oyun saatine göre saat 6'da oyuna girdim ve hapis cezamın bitmesini bekledim. Cezam bitti ve 30 dakika oynayamadan sebepsiz yere hapse girdim. Bana zamanımı geri vermeni ve beni hapishaneden salıvermeni talep ediyorum.

Ali Asker

Player
Player
Hello. Your manager, Jessica Odds, put me in jail for no reason. I became a taxi driver and stood in front of the hospital to earn money faster. Two taxi drivers came and hit me and my tires were flat. Two of my tires went flat and they cornered me. A player came and tried to separate me, but they continued to press me. While I was trying to go to my old house, they hit me again and one of them took a passenger and ran away, and the other one went after him. When I returned to my old house, they put me in jail for 1 hour due to CR and pH. I entered the game at 6 o'clock according to the game time, which is 8 o'clock according to the country I live in, and waited for my prison sentence to end. My sentence ended and I went to jail for no reason before I could play for 30 minutes. I demand that you give me back my time and release me from prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom