Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Electro Hunter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jBFToKY

Electro Libe

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admin
So from many days I am noticing that this guy LI leader is being so biased towards his family member and hiring only his family members you can take a look at my provided Screenshots all the higher posts like HOD and others are his family member only this shows his level of biasness I want LI curator to take a look in this matter and want him/her to take a unbaised decision and give him a warn and remove those guys who got in Org due to Leader's family support secondly if you see this guy and HOD is also baised they both are hiring there family member in 1 day and not hiring others and replying to there application almost half of LI is filled with his family this behavior should not be tolerated please take a strict action on this guy
They Take Other People also to look legit like took my family members after 7 days of him applying in li and same happens with many other people too and he even gave me 1d mute on the discord server ( i guy came and asked how can i join li and then i said him its very hard to do it which is metioned in li apply forms too , then he comes and say you are not a admins so not required to say anything and the same time he gave me 1d server mute and making this not accepting me into the org and no reasons provoided)
and one more thing all these high cmds from same family and from Bangladesh
i have added all the screenshots below , those proofs are more then enough to prove he is biased
#CorruptLeader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom