Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Request for unban (for curator of the project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares Yin

Player
Player
IDs:
4473, 4689, 8302, 8308, 21761, 23230, 38960

Ingame names:
Mimi Draco, Apollo Draco, Ares Draco, Zayn Draco, Patricia Elaleman, Tim Enkeltrick, Jack Mariey

Why did you get banned?
--> 1.4 General rules Twinking

Duration of the ban?
--> permanently

How many days are left?
--> 9989 days

Why should we unban you?

About a week ago, the accounts of me and my siblings were permanently banned from the DE02 server because of alleged twinking. Since we are 4 siblings that share 3 PCs and therefore are actually allowed to have up to 8 accounts, we were unjustly banned. We contacted the Chief Admin of Server DE02 Tom Harrilson, who said that the conversation is being sought with you in order to solve the problem. He even told us that we have to register ourselfs somewhere so that the administrators know we are siblings. After doing some research i really couldnt find any Rule that contains that we have to register ourselfs as siblings on the Server. Even though we have been playing on this Server for over 5 Months and almost everyone knew that we were siblings, no one told us. I didnt really realize what the consequences are and therefore i would like to apologize to the administrators that we caused troubles, due to our actions. Its been over 1 week since me and Tom Harrilson talked about the situation and we havent seen any progress during this time. Therefore we decided to contact u directly especially since we have put in a lot of time and money into this game and dont want to lose it all due to an unjustly ban. We bought a few apartments that contain a lot of rare Objects and Cloths that we bought with GC and we would lose everything in there if we stay banned. We are all very thankful that You and Tom Harrilson gave us the chance to justify ourselfs but we are also very sad that it had to end like this. We could have figured it all out within a few minutes if they admins of Server DE02 would have talked to us. Even now we can figure out a date where we start a private call to prove that we werent breaking any rules (e.g. showing IDs).

Thanks for your time and wish you all the best :3

Tom Harrilson

DE02
Player
IDs:
4473, 4689, 8302, 8308, 21761, 23230, 38960

Ingame names:
Mimi Draco, Apollo Draco, Ares Draco, Zayn Draco, Patricia Elaleman, Tim Enkeltrick, Jack Mariey

Why did you get banned?
--> 1.4 General rules Twinking

Duration of the ban?
--> permanently

How many days are left?
--> 9989 days

Why should we unban you?

About a week ago, the accounts of me and my siblings were permanently banned from the DE02 server because of alleged twinking. Since we are 4 siblings that share 3 PCs and therefore are actually allowed to have up to 8 accounts, we were unjustly banned. We contacted the Chief Admin of Server DE02 Tom Harrilson, who said that the conversation is being sought with you in order to solve the problem. He even told us that we have to register ourselfs somewhere so that the administrators know we are siblings. After doing some research i really couldnt find any Rule that contains that we have to register ourselfs as siblings on the Server. Even though we have been playing on this Server for over 5 Months and almost everyone knew that we were siblings, no one told us. I didnt really realize what the consequences are and therefore i would like to apologize to the administrators that we caused troubles, due to our actions. Its been over 1 week since me and Tom Harrilson talked about the situation and we havent seen any progress during this time. Therefore we decided to contact u directly especially since we have put in a lot of time and money into this game and dont want to lose it all due to an unjustly ban. We bought a few apartments that contain a lot of rare Objects and Cloths that we bought with GC and we would lose everything in there if we stay banned. We are all very thankful that You and Tom Harrilson gave us the chance to justify ourselfs but we are also very sad that it had to end like this. We could have figured it all out within a few minutes if they admins of Server DE02 would have talked to us. Even now we can figure out a date where we start a private call to prove that we werent breaking any rules (e.g. showing IDs).

Thanks for your time and wish you all the best :3

I got the order to lead a conversation with you contact me once via Discord.
fsx#0890

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom