Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sujal
Administrators nickname
Husu_Verlice
Date
Jun 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/732783/#post-2596677

Sujal

Player
Player
so tha thing is im processing a Suspect and I didn't hear his sound that he was saying he want a lawyer and after some time the suspect call a admin I explain to the admin that I didn't hear his voice admin says no worries they gonna be a server glitch because it's many times happen you can't hear someone sounds then admin told the person After you get out of the jail you can fire a case at government the person who is a suspect he said Alright and this thing happened and I get punishment and the person like a suspect who posts his pov is pov is not valid because we didn't see any overlays so how they said man punished

suspect POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom