Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yavuz_Kuzeyy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 28, 2022
Time of violation
22:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCNNgjB0Hfo

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • i cannot see any ID in the POV's provided above so give a time stamp where id is visible​

you have 5 hours to do so​

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
Kanıtları inceledikten sonra, şu anda bu raporu sonuçlandıramam.​
  • Yukarıda verilen POV'lerde herhangi bir kimlik göremiyorum, bu yüzden kimliğin göründüğü yerde bir zaman damgası verin​

bunu yapmak için 5 saatin var​
POV timestamp 0:53

6852 14196 14374

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
POV timestamp 0:53

6852 14196 14374
Do u have any evidence in which the player is hitting u and it looks like cheats and their id is visible ?
(as m guessing u are taking the id's from kill feed which could be anyone in the entire event)

you have 6 hours to reply​

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
Do u have any evidence in which the player is hitting u and it looks like cheats and their id is visible ?
(as m guessing u are taking the id's from kill feed which could be anyone in the entire event)

you have 6 hours to reply​
I'm giving you 3 id in this event, these are the last men standing if you check the score table. If you check my first and second videos kill feed you can see the last men on event. I have no proof except that. i cant see their ids because im too far away from there. but i can see their ids in kill feed. if its not enough for you you can close this complaint.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Insufficient Evidence​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom