Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevx Flex
Administrators nickname
Maze Redz
Date
Jun 21, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/733071/

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
Hi, first of all i will explain why i want to pov request. I suspect him of bug abuse with the car. You can ask what kind of bug abuse, the non-driver waits on the next screen and the driver kick him out of the car. When he moves on the map, he clicks on the next. So he suddenly spawns in the middle of the map.

Thats why i wanna see his pov. But the Admin denied my forum. Pov Request is my right and its impossible to know how he got in since he's already done bug abuse.
This is an event and he must be recording it. I know theres multiple ways where he could have entered and be there. Why we aren't watch his pov? Lets watch and if he entered legally its fine, if he entered with bug abuse you can punish him. The Admin shouldn't make a decision based on probabilities i think. Rejected - Pov Request | 47024

I will make new complaint for pov request. My goal is not spamming threads.

mavi.

Player
Player
Hi, first of all i will explain why i want to pov request. I suspect him of bug abuse with the car. You can ask what kind of bug abuse, the non-driver waits on the next screen and the driver kick him out of the car. When he moves on the map, he clicks on the next. So he suddenly spawns in the middle of the map.

Thats why i wanna see his pov. But the Admin denied my forum. Pov Request is my right and its impossible to know how he got in since he's already done bug abuse.
This is an event and he must be recording it. I know theres multiple ways where he could have entered and be there. Why we aren't watch his pov? Lets watch and if he entered legally its fine, if he entered with bug abuse you can punish him. The Admin shouldn't make a decision based on probabilities i think. Rejected - Pov Request | 47024

I will make new complaint for pov request. My goal is not spamming threads.
if your goal is not spamming threads why are you posting 5 forums about it

mavi.

Player
Player
maze legit made the correct choice are you mad cuz you got killed?

willowx

Professional Troublemaker
Player
3 forums? stop spamming man it got rejected. ur targeting at this pointed

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
Who are u guys and why u re talking about admin complaint? I know ur guy dont have pov but no need this.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom