Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Judy Seasons
Administrators nickname
Donte Shepard
Date
Jun 21, 2024
Time
00:20
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/733761/

Judy Seasons

Player
Player

I was told to create the above post because the people were trolling. They weren't even stealing ammunition. At the time I was playing, I had a friend over to my house ooc and was talking to them. They don't even play video games. I was not in a discord call, I only use the discord VC for HR purposes. This is ridiculous to assume I was metagaming.

Donte Shepard

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hello

The Forum in question has pov that contains what seems to be Metagamming. You saying that you died and You telling your location in the pov.

You Said Fight them first at 1:11 POV time , seems from my standpoint, you were telling info to someone else who was in game.​

Judy Seasons

Player
Player
I was not. I was speaking with my best friend in person ooc. They watch me game sometimes and have thought about buying a pc but they wanted to watch me play. I was in NO discord call, everything was spoken ooc to a friend in person

Judy Seasons

Player
Player
I said fight them first in response to a private conversation we were having before. they have legal troubles with an abusive ex and their family

Judy Seasons

Player
Player
If I had a webcam, I would submit proof but unfortunately I don't. I'd like to see yall look at my discord activity, and show me where it says I was communicating to someone. Please.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
read rules all are in them

Top Bottom