Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

sokakdanbakann

Founder SokakdanBakan Gang
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aleks
2. Your age 19 (give chance to prove please)
3. Time zone +3
4. Average online per day 15-20 I was on vacation I will stay
5. Your Discord sokakdanbakan
6. Your Nickname Aleks Sokakdanbakann
7. Your ID 300552

Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

In city I grove up with gangs . I have been Families , Vagos , Marabunta , Bloods and Ballas. I have been Under-Deputy in all gangs. Also I have been 2x deputy.

2.2 Last terms Vagos was so bad and so less peoples , I don’t like Vagos like this . I will manage org well and collect members aswell. Peoples will love Vagos and want to join so we’ll be so much people and we manage not only Beach Ghetto we’ll manage ghetto aswell.

2.3 I have been under-dep in all gangs and been deputy 2 of them so I have knowledge how its working so I am ready to apply this position for making vagos best term with my deputies and my members . Low-experienced members will get experienced with my experienced members , they will learn step-by-step and become a Hc . No favouritism in my term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Events , is take important part to improve RP. Like Hostage Situations . You negotiate with LEOs then may fight with them. Its improve RP . FZ raids also improve RP as a raiding base , may team up with other gangs interact with Leo’s

3.2 Robs , robs the most important thing to improve RP , while rob you have to be in RP . As I said robs most important but is really common. We will manage all ghetto , doing robberys on it . We will improve all RP in ghetto also outside city . But at highways I told all members be careful for not giving evidences to Leo’s for raid us.We will give chance to rob to all of members for get experiences.

3.3 Recruiting , we’ll recruit plus +5 age for get members but we’ll not skip their knowledge, as I said I want to leadership 30 days full term. Last terms no one can reach 30 days . I want to that. But the recruitment is the most important thing to being good gang. We will have more than 50+ units at all day. No one will be inactive . If see inactive members will be lead to kick out from gang up to blacklist.

My Goals

100% Turf
100% Spray
0 Warn
50+ Members online
Become a most active gang

Please give chance to prove myself in interview.

Aleks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom