Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Simmba IPS
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2024
Time of violation
17:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Rd6SPuR4BDk

Simmba

Player
Player
Hi Sir,

i was about to go off duty , when i saw an officer doing some suspicious activity "removing the history of a crime in sam deb" in locker room(my left eye), without knowing he is my HC i hand cuffed him , because i have never seen him ever in LSPD HQ/Events/Patrolling even not in Radio calls, im very much active in cty and his uniform was also not matching as per HC uniform, so i hand cuffed him,

i repeatedly called for HC/HR no one responded, after sometimes Honey Loadx asked me to join mails, where i met my HC Maverick Holland was present, he said he has a corrupt bio so he asked me to release him and i did as per his orders on mails and he proved me in foreign language on mails and i also gave him reply then i got fired without warning(Meta Gaming) OOC issue to IC(miss using his powers and im not the only guy who was kicked by him), if he was in city he could have responded to my radio calls but he dint then how come he flew back to city(only to kick me) , i dint got my bonuses also for a whole month before i was kicked, after asking him on mails only he asked Honey Loadx to give me,

now im blacklisted, i cant join LSPD anymore or im not sure about other org like NG(which i was preparing for next term) again i feel like he miss using his power,( leader rule 1.7)without even discussing with any other HC he blacklisted me and kicked me

6.4 i not sure whether Honey loadx has corrupt bio or not / even he was my HC as i said earlier i never seen him

OOC to IC : from mails he took grudge and blacklisted me in city,

requesting your help

Kevin Ford

Player
Player
Reviewed

Proper decision taken by leader , you are ICly blacklisted for detaining a HC Not LR 1.7
PDA notifications shows in chat are OOC info
NO IC action can taken on them
When leader see you detaining a HC he has right blacklist without waiting a proof
However

ID 83281 will receive punishment for MG​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom