Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
JTrapz Lovell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 10, 2021
Time of violation
23:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Tv5mG6D1Uiw

JTrapz

Player
Player
We destroyed everyone they were all dead we proceed to rob in the clip for some reason you cant hear me but can make out what happened long story short the robbery continues after a lot of stalling him trying to make a deal when there was 4 guns pointed on his head there was no fear rp . Then suddenly 20 people pullup i wonder how like honestly if it isnt meta gaming idk what it is you can see in the pov for a good 20 secs there was no shooting everyone got wiped by us no way of them being able to make a back up call. Secondly in the second clip u can see me being robbed after the meta gaming that was on case when i initially get up Id 12812 some how knows my name idk who he is what he is . Lets be honest no one knows him . I would bring to your attention that with no sufficient evidence of him knowing me and then saying my name is meta gaming as well. Thanks to all admins looking at my forum . Also for some reason my second pov cant be put in the proof section so I've put it underneath.

Black Opium

Player
Player
You said you need a picture with me during the robbery, I hope you got the chance to take a picture while holding an AK in your hand. Let me know if you need an autograph as well. I'll sign the picture for you)

Black Opium

Player
Player
The term STFU was not meant for the person holding the gun at me, it was for the group of people who were yelling in the background and it was too loud, I even asked you kindly to speak one at a time. I had my hands up as demanded, and instead of robbing me you took me hostage, what stalling are you talking about?

Sunny Black

Player
Player
Hahahaha set a way point is a part of the game. If it is meta gaming you guys should delate this option...

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
The term STFU was not meant for the person holding the gun at me, it was for the group of people who were yelling in the background and it was too loud, I even asked you kindly to speak one at a time. I had my hands up as demanded, and instead of robbing me you took me hostage, what stalling are you talking about?
fax

JTrapz

Player
Player
Hahahaha set a way point is a part of the game. If it is meta gaming you guys should delate this option...
Guns to his heads and he can put a meeting point idk . I dont think thats allowed tbh

Cohen Flawless

Player
Player
the stalling will you put a meeting point, what our fanboy referred on top or when you say that you wanna do a deal instead of complain with demands

Last edited:

JTrapz

Player
Player
That someone that was in the rp situation of the robbery so that you can hear my voice instructions were clear i said when you get up hands on your head didnt happen then said it again when he got up he stalled.

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
That someone that was in the rp situation of the robbery so that you can hear my voice instructions were clear i said when you get up hands on your head didnt happen then said it again when he got up he stalled.
how about u stalling and mixing ? lul still in the gulag ?

Black Opium

Player
Player
The only POV I have is from my stream on Twitch. I did put a waypoint to my location I don't deny that, but please show me the rule that says it's metagaming? So when the legal orgs drop globals is that considered metagaming? Others probably don't use that feature because they know no one will show up for them, but I needed backup and my family showed up less than a minute later. It's a delicate issue and I would like a higher admin to determine if the meeting point feature is considered metagaming. I didn't check my POV yet but I'm confident that I didn't use the family chat or the radio, only a meeting point... I guess that's all I needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom