Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lev Doe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8JPMtbzFS4U

Ryzen Nexus

Player
Player
first of all you are bloking road he was passing by so got ram with your heli i dont think that he was intent of doing that

Last edited:

Unlogical

Player
Player
heli was on road
UB heli landing
i am { 121676}
Nothing UB about it. Helis hot land all the time when in situations, difference is people usually use common sense and dont ram into a heli.
The heli engine never turned off because it was a quick land and take off scenario as it was at the time the safest option with the amount of people surrounding us

harish219

High Command
Player
Nothing UB about it. Helis hot land all the time when in situations, difference is people usually use common sense and dont ram into a heli.
The heli engine never turned off because it was a quick land and take off scenario as it was at the time the safest option with the amount of people surrounding us
is the road seems like your private heli parking .... its made for cars and bikes dont be silly

Unlogical

Player
Player
is the road seems like your private heli parking .... its made for cars and bikes dont be silly
Dont be silly? What's silly is you defending someone who had no intention of leaving. They rammed the heli then returned to the party.

Ryzen Nexus

Player
Player
Lading heli on road and bloking road on one way road is safe idk how you said that comman sense thing cause i dont see your comman sense working there was lot of space next to your landing location XD

harish219

High Command
Player
Dont be silly? What's silly is you defending someone who had no intention of leaving. They rammed the heli then returned to the party.
i saw your pov's you just play like that that other player will be angry on you and you make them trouble so you will make pov and make fake complaint ,,

Ryzen Nexus

Player
Player
+ that guy who was driving cyber truck was fearing for his life because gun shots where fired there that's he was in rush and thats why your heli got rammed and now crying here XD

Unlogical

Player
Player
Lading heli on road and bloking road on one way road is safe idk how you said that comman sense thing cause i dont see your comman sense working there was lot of space next to your landing location XD

You notice how he waited for us to get in the heli then ram us, then chose to turn around and go back after ramming it. He knew what he was doing. Stop trying to defend him

Unlogical

Player
Player
i saw your pov's you just play like that that other player will be on trouble so you will make pov and make fake complaint ,,
What are you talking about? I was making an arrest, as my job as a LEO. You chose to ram us. You sat there watching so you cant make the excuse you didnt see it, or you didnt know what you were doing

Ryzen Nexus

Player
Player
You notice how he waited for us to get in the heli then ram us, then chose to turn around and go back after ramming it. He knew what he was doing. Stop trying to defend him
i am not defending no worries admins know everything better than us they will decide what to do

Unlogical

Player
Player
+ that guy who was driving cyber truck was fearing for his life because gun shots where fired there that's he was in rush and thats why your heli got rammed and now crying here XD
What a joke. He drove into the heli, then turned and went back to where the gun shots came from

Maze Redz

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 121676 will receive a punishment for Mass RDM
ID 284625 will receive a punishment for FL in RP
ID 322419 will receive a punishment for MK

Didnt see ID 293536 in POV. After reviewing POV All above will be punished.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom