Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Basel Vuitton
Administrators nickname
Jon Barnes
Date
Jun 23, 2024
Time
12:37
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/aRGzbck

basel.LV

Basel Vuitton
Player
أنا آسف لأنني جديد في هذه اللعبة ولم أقرأ القواعد جيدًا. لقد قرأتهم الآن وأتفهم خطأي. سوف أقوم بحذف كل ما هو عالق في الروبوت أنا آسف لأني فعلت هذا أنا فقط لم أكن أعرف النظام هنا وأنا آسف أتمنى أن تسامحوني وتخففوا هذا الحظر عني كنت شخص جاهل ولم أكن أعرف ولكن الآن أعرف 😥

لذلك لا أعرف أين يمكنني أن أضع مبرراتي، لذلك جئت إلى هنا وتحدثت عن أخطائي.

basel.LV

Basel Vuitton
Player
I made a mistake and wrote in Arabic

Im sorry Im new to this game and didn't read the rules well. I have read them now and understand my mistake. I will delete everything that is stuck in the robot. I am sorry that I did this. I just did not know the system here and I am sorry. I hope you will forgive me and ease this ban on me. I was an ignorant person and I did not know, but now I know 😥

So I don't know where to put my justifications, so I came here and talked about my mistakes.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom