Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Markus00978

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Gourav
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: useless_juan
6. Your Nickname: Jaun Martinez
7. Your ID: 81786

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • To start with, I don't like official/government job, and from the beginning I have been working as a gang member and playing by proper RP.
  • I have been in Bloods for to long compared to any other gang, and this is the reason I would like to be and lead Bloods the way it has been leaded. While I was in Bloods, we used to win almost each and every event and I have feelings attached with Bloods since then.
  • Moreover I am having a good leadership quality
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  • I am living in this city from 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.
  • So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organization, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organization members.
  • I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.
  • we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

giphy.gif

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Closed On Request + Not Looking For Bloods Leader

Top Bottom