Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bruce Armani
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Jun 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SZw2eY4POt3BT28J6-4MbbFfnrqLTJS8/view?usp=drive_link

Scarlett Armani

Player
Player
"Hello Admin Team, I hope you are doing well.
My name is Bruce Armani (38849) . I am a player in EN3 and I am writing to appeal the ban issued on my account for violating the gen rule 1.8 . I gave a max quality backpack from my "Twink account" to my "Main account" which violates the gen rule 1.8. I apologize for my actions and understand that they were against the server rules. I take full responsibility for my behavior and assure you that it will not happen again. I have always enjoyed being part of this community. I have learned from my mistake and am committed to improving my behavior. I hope to have the opportunity to prove that I can be a positive member of the Grand RP Project.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I hope you will consider my request to be unbanned and allow me to continue being part of this great project.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom