Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack_Shakur
Suspect ID
9699 Savage Nation
Date of violation
May 21, 2021
Time of violation
19:10
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1lalfg

Great

Save POV
Player
The event was bugged it kicked us out and Savage Nation started giving demands and shooting for no reason outside the event as shown in the Pov and they used the bug from the server for their advantage 9699 started the demands and all of them started shooting at us

Jack Zero

Player
Player
@Player
Rule 1.16 All family events are considered OOC events is deleted.

You all left zone us too, so none of us able to join back. We are outside of los santos it means we can give demands.

Simple as that. + It is family event and its no more OOC. And none of rules not allowing us to rob people.

Great

Save POV
Player
@Player
Rule 1.16 All family events are considered OOC events is deleted.

You all left zone us too, so none of us able to join back. We are outside of los santos it means we can give demands.

Simple as that. + It is family event and its no more OOC. And none of rules not allowing us to rob people.
if it wasn't bug from the server we wouldn't died like this outside the zone, if there wasn't an ooc event we wouldn't be there but you guys thought it was good idea to kill outside ooc event, this is my last response to this report unless admin ask me to :)

1.2 It is forbidden to kill before the event starts

Last edited:

Jack Zero

Player
Player
if it wasn't bug from the server we wouldn't died like this outside the zone, if there wasn't an ooc event we wouldn't be there but you guys thought it was good idea to kill outside ooc event, this is my last response to this report unless admin ask me to :)

Its written before event starts (its already passed start, so nothing against rules :) )

In rules we did everything okey, it was not before event just reminder.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • As events are not OOC anymore and the event was "over" I cannot punish anyone based on any rule.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom