Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Raymond Razetti
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2021
Time of violation
23:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmKndBX9po0

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
so capo slah is part of venice 13 which has had cheaters thatve been ban they are the family that started a week ago yet win every event well i 1v1 him and he didn't miss a shot yet his movement is bad he doesn't speed boost so his gameplay doesn't match his aim well he sent pov and u can see during it he traces me thru boxes and also his screen will strt flashing and his amo number starts changing its very sus clip the flashing is a known feature of obs proof cheats meaning cant be detected by any type of recording software. I have provided the link to his pov he also has numerous reports from big name players within the city who dont just false report

Last edited:

Bannable

Player
Player
Hey man thanks for making this report, wanna log back in and pay us the 100k each that you failed to pay or should I post the report?

Player
Player
Not using OBS nor do I have it installed just a rendering issue, I'm using AMD. I'll do a full PC check if needed.

Also, try not to scam next time, report will be up soon :)

also I didn't "follow" you in the box, your arm is legit seen peaking. Something called tracking if you ever heard of it.
EWM5mfM.png

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
Not using OBS nor do I have it installed just a rendering issue, I'm using AMD. I'll do a full PC check if needed.

also I didn't "follow" you in the box, your arm is legit seen peaking. Something called tracking if you ever heard of it.
EWM5mfM.png
thats a different time than i said boss

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player

EWM5mfM.png
you are getting very defensive for someone who is not cheating my guy i asked for a review if it comes back clean than so be it so if your not hacking you have nothin to worry about just thought i should pass my and many others suspicions along

• Haha
Reactions: 737

Player
Player
you are getting very defensive for someone who is not cheating my guy i asked for a review if it comes back clean than so be it so if your not hacking you have nothin to worry about just thought i should pass my and many others suspicions along
your right, I do have nothing to worry about. all I'm saying is that I can get PC checked if needed, don't see how that's "worrying" lmfao

BKz

Certified Speedbooster
Player
You got kicked from the family because you’re racist asf making KKK jokes 24/7. Just because you got kicked doesn’t mean you have to go around making petty reports because you lost a 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom