Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Captain andreww
Administrators nickname
Hasan Error
Date
Jun 26, 2024
Time
19:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir6v-hQ_Cb4

Captain Andreww

Player
Player
Good evening, Sir
I was watching the new houses in the richman and there was a family named rebels and they speak
1) When we reached there we were met by VDM
2) All of them were pointing gun and saying thing in Turkish
3) I saw this is a new fam so they didn't know that much rules
THE RDM SITUITON-
They already killed me once so i was ready with my gun and amour one of the guy say 'GET OUT" and started shoot i thought they are new family and new to city so I just thought they gave me demand that get out
Conclusion-
I didn't have any intention of breaking any server rules but they made me so frustrated by continuously vdming me and insulting me and my friends. when they start shooting by saying get out i started also shooting

Thank you.

Captain Andreww

Player
Player
My friend have problem in uploading in youtube and that's why i am recording in discord her is the POV1 and pov2
In POV-1
1- You can see on the 11th second of recording he is saying leave the area in Turkish accent
2- And started shooting his heavy shotgun as shown in the POV
In conclusion
I wanna say that this situation was a mess and whoever was punished should get unpunished i my opinion. But the Admin answer will be the last
Thank you

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom