Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
freedshadow
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Dec 12, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
what proof do you need Dm me in discord freedshadow119119

freed shadow

Player
Player
I have got banned in grp by admin Alex_Odd. the reason it show is gen rules 1.1 1.4 date of blocking is 12.12.2023
I was not even active at grp for more then a year I was busy with my exams my pc was off for more then 4 month and when I turned it on my graphic card was not working and now when bought new graphic card I am ban from grp I came back to grp after a like a year so. the general rule 1.1 Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded / I did not shared my account with anyone yes for someday I use to play at my cousin house with my laptop but I did not traded my account and second genreal which i got banned for is 1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except main account / I did not created any other account for grand rp or rockstar I am using 1 account since I am playing . there is some kind of misunderstanding

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom