Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Administrators nickname
pablo_schmidt
Date
Jun 21, 2024
Time
59日
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MTaQag5

takayaka kawanbe

Player
Player
I'll post it again
I belonged to the Red Gang
Authorized by the leader
belonged to the red gang, and I was given the authority to pull out weapons from the leader, and I was told that I wanted to distribute it to low-ranked people. The reason is that the leader does not log in to the red gang. That's why GR6.3's BAN I was just replacing it because the leader didn't come. If you give me a chance, could you please cancel it? I love this server and want to play in compliance with the rules. Thank you for your cooperation.

私は赤ギャングに所属してました
リーダーから武器を引き出せる権
限を与えられ低いランクの人に配
って欲しいといわれましたその
理由はリーダーが赤ギャングにロ
グインしない為です それが理由
でGR6.3のBANになりました
私はリーダーが来ない為に替りに
していただけなのです もしチャ
ンスを頂けるのであれば解除をお
願い出来ないでしょうか?この
サーバーが大好きでルールを遵守
して遊びたいのです どうかよろ
しくお願い申し上げます。

私は、日本人です。翻訳アプリを使い英語でも書きました。よろしくお願いいたします

takayaka kawanbe

Player
Player
Thank you for your reply. The evidence was not banned when you were not logged in, but there is a video saying such a thing on the YouTube distribution of red gang leader haiguretamao in your company's corporate project There is. Currently, only memberships can be viewed. It's fine even if you check with other gang members at that time. In addition, there is also a DM for interaction with the leader.
Thank you for your generous measures this time.
返信ありがとうございます 証拠はログインしてない時にBANされたのでありませんが 御社の企業案件で赤ギャングリーダー haiguretamaoさんのYouTube配信でその様な事を言っている動画があります。現在メンバーシップのみ閲覧可能です。当時の他のギャングメンバーに確認をとって頂いても、結構です。また、リーダーとのやりとりのDMも残されています。
今回は、寛大な措置を是非よろしくお願い申し上げます。

takayaka kawanbe

Player
Player
Thank you for your reply. The evidence was not banned when you were not logged in, but there is a video saying such a thing on the YouTube distribution of red gang leader haiguretamao in your company's corporate case. It is. Currently, only memberships can be viewed. It's fine even if you confirm with other gang members at that time. In addition, there is also a DM for interaction with the leader. This time, generous measures

I look forward to working with you.

MertCam001

Player
Player
Requested an evidence​
mazhor Can you please look at this forum as well?
help me please check this Forum

MertCam001

Player
Player
mazhor Can you please look at this forum as well?
help me please check this Forum

I am aware if I opened a Forum in the wrong place, but I am opening an en3 Forum, they do not approve it, mazhor Please help me.

SanoKlra

Player
Player
ご返信ありがとうございます。証拠はログインしていない状態でBANされていませんでしたが、御社の法人案件でレッドギャングリーダーのハイグレ玉緒のYouTube配信でそのようなことを言っている動画があります。現在はメンバーシップのみ閲覧可能です。その際に他のギャングメンバーに確認しても大丈夫です。また、リーダーとのやり取りのDMもあります。今回は寛大な措置

今後ともよろしくお願いします。
むり

Top Bottom