Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Angelico LACallini
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Jun 24, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/p1xXEof

angelocallini199

Player
Player
Hello, I hope your having a great day, I am here today to appeal a ban I was banned a few days ago for (Main). I did not understand what main was but after some time away thinking, I guess it was to do with the transferring of cash to my main account from a second account. Not at any point did I know this was against the rules. as far as i knew it was my money and my account and I wish to do what I want. but I now understand this was a wrong thing to do. for some years now I have been playing on this server and I have had the best years of my gaming life on this server. I have come a long way from being a newbie driving around on scooters. I am asking you for an unban, I believe this was not my fault entirely. I should have been given a warning before hand. I am extremely sorry for what I have done. I have been able to get a house and a car finally after the years of playing. I beg you to let me have a second chance and this will never happen again. I agree to the second account to be banned, but not my main account. please I really think I deserve another chance. I am sorry yet again. This is my first ban and I am very upset with the way I have acted, I feel embarrassed, that all the admins know I was doing this, and my friends. I am asking for a second chance. please. thank you. I really want to try hard to ensure i properly get the best out this wondaful roleplay experience. please tell me what I do next. NOTE LAST APPEAL WAS REJECTED EBCUSE OF FORMAT IT DOESNT TELL ME ANY INFORMATION THERE OTHER THAN TO SAY WHAT PUNISHMENT WAS WHICH I HAVE

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom