Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
smil matter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2024
Time of violation
13:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rTWPPk1MrYw

smil matter

Player
Player
all in pov i was going to join the gang but i didnt find nobody and my friend told me go go back there is sombody that can invite us and i went back and this guy start shooting without any demand without asking anything i just wanted to join

Kilian Ryu

🥨 Curator Of Germans 🇩🇪 🥨
Player
there was no reason why you and your friend were driving through our HQ, if you want something then wait outside the HQ and ask if someone can invite you. like the rule Ghetto 1.4 says "You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission." which you obviously didn't have from anyone since you drove through, as far as i saw from you POV when you would like an invite, Then why are you driving through our HQ at full speed and not looking around for anyone? . btw next time upload 5 sec more pov because if I remember correctly I told you don't drive through our hq without a reason.

And btw you reported yourself for meta gaming.

Last edited:

smil matter

Player
Player
there was no reason why you and your friend were driving through our HQ, if you want something then wait outside the HQ and ask if someone can invite you. like the rule Ghetto 1.4 says "You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission." which you obviously didn't have from anyone since you drove through, as far as i saw from you POV when you would like an invite, Then why are you driving through our HQ at full speed and not looking around for anyone? . btw next time upload 5 sec more pov because if I remember correctly I told you don't drive through our hq without a reason.

And btw you reported yourself for meta gaming.
yes we were driving through ur hq looking for sombody to invite us and my friend said there is guy who can invite us and we came back to join and u didnt even say a word and start shooting like u didnt even ask us what do we want like if sombody got rammed to ur hq u just gonna start shooting and if my car drifted to ur hq u gonna start shooting that is zero rp and then i came back and u started shooting i stood confused cuz that never happend to me and u said in the forum 9 told you don't drive through our hq without a reason.) the reason is we came to join but u didnt even know cuz u started shooting and u said in the forum ( which you obviously didn't have from anyone) i didnt have no permission from no one how am gonna get permission from anyone if i cant enter the hq and alot of ppl enter the hq without getting shot but for some reason u shooted and u killed me in ur hq without saying a single word like i feel u wanted to kill me for a reason not cuz of the rule cuz we all clearly know that if anybody enter the hq u are not gonna kill him or shot at him + u shooted and killed me like if u shooted i would forgive u but u killed me and u said in the forum (there was no reason why you and your friend were driving through our HQ,) well u didnt ask for a reason why i was in ur hq

Kilian Ryu

🥨 Curator Of Germans 🇩🇪 🥨
Player
So you're saying there was a reason, so if I want something then I don't drive through an HQ at full speed and look around, not like you did. Because as far as I can see you didn't really have a reason and you can't justify it with the fact that your friend stopped and told you that there was someone there, which is meta gaming again since you're both on Discord. If you want something then don't drive through the HQ at full speed and look around. And as you yourself said that you didn't have permission to enter the HQ, why did you enter the HQ anyway? "i didnt have no permission from no one how am gonna get permission from anyone "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom