Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paulo_NoMercyNight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/v1316x

Paulo_NoMercyNoxus

𝐦𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 😢
Player
a wil you put a video, why will it happen ban
U Got ban for G.r 4.1 Go read rules npc u are Leader or under deputy in Family Lacamora and u dont know the rules πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ any kids can take under deputy or what ?

Paulo_NoMercyNoxus

Player
revo normal rikopi you wil put your pov why you wil band
Chemsou i dont talk with u bro u are my friend i dont talk with u let me talk with rikipi not youu ❀️

IVAN Casawi

Player
Player
U Got ban for G.r 4.1 Go read rules npc u are Leader or under deputy in Family Lacamora and u dont know the rules πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ any kids can take under deputy or what ?
NPC stop yelling let the admin take the decision . u was just was clapped in the evnt and you are crying rn just check ur id NPC
welcome to GRAND RP. Mr.newbie

Paulo_NoMercyNoxus

Player
NPC stop yelling let the admin take the decision . u was just was clapped in the evnt and you are crying rn just check ur id NPC
welcome to GRAND RP. Mr.newbie
Newbie ? Come arena i need to make new video Paulo Vs Lacamora i need to change my signature πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Paulo_NoMercyNoxus

Player

Paulo_NoMercyNoxus

Player
who is paulo ?? but no wasting time for newbie who beet two pages for an FOV req keep Yelling NPC
Haha come arena and remove ur hitbox and i will show u who me !!

Paulo_NoMercyNoxus

Player

Paulo_NoMercyNoxus

Player
you can check my last pov req baby cuz you are crying too much
after all my history is better than your RP life NPC
another time welcome to GRAND RP Mr. Newbie
im already talking with you npc come arena and i will show you who npc or u are scared πŸ˜†

rikopi

Player
Player
Peace be upon you. I am a person who fights. I do not use anything. I already gave you the video, but there is nothing. I am not a hacker. I am just a person who enjoys the game.

Paulo_NoMercyNoxus

Player
Peace be upon you. I am a person who fights. I do not use anything. I already gave you the video, but there is nothing. I am not a hacker. I am just a person who enjoys the game.
wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa stop crying im not see to you u using cheat u using illegal usp (Revo) ure friend he using cheat he already banned from en3 , after i check ivan npc's pov i present him a challenge on 5m in en2 we are going to play arena if he wins i will give him 5m if i win he gives me 5m and i give him my pov and he gives me his pov ?

IVAN Casawi

Player
Player
wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa stop crying im not see to you u using cheat u using illegal usp (Revo) ure friend he using cheat he already banned from en3 , after i check ivan npc's pov i present him a challenge on 5m in en2 we are going to play arena if he wins i will give him 5m if i win he gives me 5m and i give him my pov and he gives me his pov ?
id have 5 mil and after all it was wrong decision they change it npc just take more times in my history you can find more NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom