Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hayri_Vurdurmaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 30, 2022
Time of violation
18:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jihNuzZmWtg

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting ID 104334's POV of the situation
    You have 12 hours​

hopeLess

Long Live X
Player
You literally got shot by your teammate! you can hear the gun shot after he dies.. KEKW

Last edited:

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting ID 104334's POV of the situation
    You have 12 hours​
admin please check the logs, he eats double click, probably someone shoots him and 104334 shoots at the same time as him, but he kills because he took the last shot, he didn't think to get such a silly pov Well, look at his computer if you want but please don't punish a clean guy.

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
admin lütfen kayıtları kontrol edin, çift tık yiyor, muhtemelen biri onu vuruyor ve 104334 onunla aynı anda ateş ediyor ama öldürüyor çünkü son atışı yaptı, böyle aptalca bir bakış açısı almayı düşünmedi. istersen onun bilgisayarı ama lütfen temiz bir adamı cezalandırma.
Check pc please

Whitleen Valoroso

Punisher
Leader of unofficial org
Yeah he is friend shooting him at the 2nd pick moment you can hear the shot, he is using skin and voice.
Can u request POV 76821 for shooting for his friend.
And He is insulting parents in turkish after his death. "Ananı sikim" (F*ck your mom).
I dont have pov about that beacuse nvida dont take pov.
I want to request full time pov not just 8 sec maybe visual bugged we dont know.
If you guys want check my pc.

Whitleen Valoroso

Punisher
Leader of unofficial org
Sadly my NVIDIA bugged, so when saving my recording it bugged. I do not have POV of this incident, but I have POV of every other event that I participated in of that day, but sadly not this situation..
if you guys want to check before informal:

I apologize for the inconvenience.

BugraCagalara

Vet
Player
Yeah he is friend shooting him at the 2nd pick moment you can hear the shot, he is using skin and voice.
Can u request POV 76821 for shooting for his friend.
And He is insulting parents in turkish after his death. "Ananı sikim" (F*ck your mom).
I dont have pov about that beacuse nvida dont take pov.
I want to request full time pov not just 8 sec maybe visual bugged we dont know.
If you guys want check my pc.
Bro do not take this personal. You are just trying to report him because you do not have POV and that upsets you. We totally get it.

In my friends defence, he did not even know he killed him. He did not insult anybody's parent. Because he did not even know who killed him, how could he curse to someone he does not know? Also do not mislead admins by translating wrongly. Here is the correct translation.

"Ananı sikim" is like a reaction "Oh f**k"
"Senin anneni sikeyim" is "f*** your mom"

The difference is there is no pronoun as "yours". The word is not adressed to anyone, or anyone's parents.

onurakg47

PUNISHER
Player
Players must open pov in every event area they enter, and pov is requested from "104334" people here. if pov is not provided the players is penalized there is this rule and you can read this rule.

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
if the desired pov is not thrown, the person goes on vacation. :)
you're right, people know that but instead of punishing a clean person they would have had a clearer result if they took some time and checked it on the computer because it's unclear what happened to these shit pov's because everybody cuts the pov all the time :cautious::rolleyes:

onurakg47

PUNISHER
Player
I understand my friend, but it is already required to see that the person is clean. If pov is not provided, the player will be penalized.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to accept this report

ID 104334 will be punished for event rule 1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom