Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tim McGillicutty
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2021
Time of violation
21-21-03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD1oWfseGL4

Tim

Player
Player
I wanted to join the gang and drove to the HQ. Player 43352 didn't say a word to me and just shot me and stole a mask. After the ambulance resuscitated me, I said again I wanted to join the gang. 43352 still hasn't spoken to me and just shot me again at HQ. Then he stole 12 seeds from me. This GUY needs to be banned. I don't feel like playing with people like that anymore. Maybe u can also help me to getting my stuff back.
Thank for reading.

Edit: Name, Title, YT acc done

Last edited:

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
I wanted to join the gang and drove to the HQ. Player 43352 didn't say a word to me and just shot me and stole a mask. After the ambulance resuscitated me, I said again I wanted to join the gang. 43352 still hasn't spoken to me and just shot me again at HQ. Then he stole 12 seeds from me. This stupid wanker (excuse my language) needs to be banned. I don't feel like playing with people like that anymore. Maybe u can also help me to getting my stuff back.
Thank for reading.
he 100% told you to get out right?... stop crying this is an hq you are momst likely not level 10

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
i was the member that killed u u keep coming back to our hq to get recruited when we told u multiple times we are not recruiting atm o u dont have enough requirement and beside that u cant go in people hq without their permission and just to add i gave u a countdown to get out my hq few times

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
and why dont u upload the part where u entered the hq and died the first time ?

Tim

Player
Player
marcomiller 100% not. And i can proof this. Is it so incredible that you think i'm lying? I would first be quiet in your place if I wasn't there. And I'm level 10. You're making a fool of yourself right now...

Tim

Player
Player
Lorenzo121 That is not right. And I have all the raw data. I am pleased that you have taken a position on this, but an apology would have been more appropriate than a denial. We'll clarify that.

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
marcomiller 100% not. And i can proof this. Is it so incredible that you think i'm lying? I would first be quiet in your place if I wasn't there. And I'm level 10. You're making a fool of yourself right now...
im part of the gang and i was there :c

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Please upload POV that shows 1 minute prior to the shooting, and 1 minute after for complaint consideration.

You will have 5 hours to do so.

Tim

Player
Player
Hello.

Please upload POV that shows 1 minute prior to the shooting, and 1 minute after for complaint consideration.

You will have 5 hours to do so.
Unfortunately, my recording program only records a minute. I have a one-minute video of the first kill with the journey to the Gang. And a one-minute video from the second kill. The seconds in between the Videos I'm lying dead on the floor, you can see that from the server time and the hospital timer. But after the second death u see in the video, nothing more happened. Except that I spawned in the hospital and wrote to the admins who said I should contact the forum...
First kill:
Second kill:

EDIT: I had a Discord stream running for a friend. I don't know if this will be accepted as additional evidence, but I've spoken to him, he would be ready to confirm the incident.

I would like to point out once again that we had no contact beforehand. I just drove from the car park to refuel and then to the Gang. The player didn't speak a word to me, drew his gun and shot me twice.

If you don't ban it, I don't care, that's your business. But I would like my mask and seeds back, please. That is probably the least. That it was a characterless action by player 43352 remains of course. But I can live with that.

EDIT#2:
I have research something on Discord:

1.7 If you are standing on your HQ it is forbidden to start shooting from your own territory. | WARN
1.12 Gang members on their HQ can kill everybody in case if you do not agree with their demands.
1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn

ther was no demands...
and of course no warning...
not even a word was said

I will of course never go to the Reds again. If I join a gang, it is definitely not with these people. Who don't even obey their own ghetto rules.

Last edited:

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Without a full pov of the incident I will not be punishing any players. If you find a new video with the full situation, please feel free to open a new complaint.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom