Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elias Madness
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 30, 2024
Time of violation
15:27
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/HAMKUpN.png

xElias96

Player
Player
I just logged in to server at that time and called my car at parking then suddenly some cops came after me and cuffed me and took me to prison for 75min ffs, when i asked him what is happpening he completely ignored me and now im in jail.

Lucky Pluxury

Government, Ballas Curator | Event Curator
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 7090 has 12 hours to provide POV of this Arrest

Provide proper POV, not just when you put him in Jail!

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
it's not even a valid pov , cuz the code A is not confirmed maybe you paused the video and edited rest of the part , and if you will say that your recorder get closed automatically after code a means you use Xbox game bar which is illegal means 30 days ban , incoming org warning 😹👍

Dirse Bayindir

Player
Player
it's not even a valid pov , cuz the code A is not confirmed maybe you paused the video and edited rest of the part , and if you will say that your recorder get closed automatically after code a means you use Xbox game bar which is illegal means 30 days ban , incoming org warning 😹👍
i can not use Xbox game bar, im use NVIDIA record

Dirse Bayindir

Player
Player
and im doing code a, my computer so much time crashing and is not good.

xElias96

Player
Player
What are you trying to achieve with this record? At time i had just logged in then you came and arrested me.. What do you mean by breaking speed or whatever it is.

xElias96

Player
Player
And if you talking about weapons or whatever it is, i have gun licence and i had only one gun.. Come on

Dirse Bayindir

Player
Player
And if you talking about weapons or whatever it is, i have gun licence and i had only one gun.. Come on
you have a 1 illegal armor, 1 illegal (repainted) gun, 400 ammo (PC 2.5.2 Overcarrying (Doesn't work on LEOs or classified people) : Carrying more than 1 weapon and/or 100 ammo of any kind in a backpack or more than 3 weapons and/or 300 ammo in a trunk

Lucky Pluxury

Government, Ballas Curator | Event Curator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

The officer followed proper procedure, there was no OOC rule break
However,
if u feel he did IC rule breaks so ask for a lawyer and solve it ICly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom