Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved MG || Fear RP || RDM || ID | 105272 | 79288 | 22487

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Khan_Zetas
Suspect ID
105272, 79288, 22487
Date of violation
Mar 31, 2022
Time of violation
20:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JMx6o7DF2GQ

Khan Zetas

Player
Player
Sir The main thing we were looking for the hostage to do the hostage situation so we found a guy at farm simple he did fear RP as you can see if my mic wasn't good but the other members were saying him to hands up and he didn't did it second thing we haven't seen him Using phone and Radio for reinforcement so how the 2 officers came and start shooting even the hostage was on our gunpoint and start doin RDM out of city without RP and our 2 members got jail and the reason they put that we killed a Leo like how do we know the farm guy is Leo and as you can see we didn't killed him they themselves killed him and put it om us third its the totally ridiculous that we came here in this city to do RP stuff like that and we got this! Hiring of Leos became this Cheap that they purely did meta and RDM and like he was hooting type laughing after killing we hold the fire lil bit because of leaders orders and this happened. Which is not possible while a gun is pointing at your head and you did this Nice!

Tako Trentuno

OLD RDM EXPERT
Player
Firstly, there is the fear rp I've done someone's voice sounded scratchy and too bad,I could not understand anything from what I said,I told you to fix the microphone,The Voice of the other friend said it sounded less extreme from what I could not understand anything,both of you guys to fix your voice,I asked, Do I put your hands full when she didn't answer, fib came,and they shot at us.and again, if you'll notice I hid in the back of the car,I didn't leave the area,I would have continued to do fear rp if you had killed the fibs.,00:36.i said okay 2 times a second, I was about to raise my hand, fib killed us.it's not my fault you have a bad microphone.

Last edited:

Raitoon

Player
Player
Your sound awful, and you expect to ''farm guy" put his hands up. As you can see in the video farm guy try to interact but you guys did not answer or he did not understed you because of your mic was not clear so it is not fear RP, and 105272 is not guilty.(y)

Khan Zetas

Player
Player
Firstly, there is the fear rp I've done someone's voice sounded scratchy and too bad,I could not understand anything from what I said,I told you to fix the microphone,The Voice of the other friend said it sounded less extreme from what I could not understand anything,both of you guys to fix your voice,I asked, Do I put your hands full when she didn't answer, fib came,and they shot at us.and again, if you'll noticeI hid in the back of the car,I didn't leave the area,I would have continued to do fear rp if you had killed the fibs.,00:36.i said okay 2 times a second, I was about to raise my hand, fib killed us.it's not my fault you have a bad microphone.
You yourself a Leo don't pretend you didn't hear anything or provide your side whole POV

Raitoon

Player
Player
You yourself a Leo don't pretend you didn't hear anything or provide your side whole POV
You were pressing N whole POV, so you were blocking other sound. It is absolutely normal to not hear y'all guys. He said to you to fix your mic but you did not fix or stop to press N.

Khan Zetas

Player
Player
Your sound awful, and you expect to ''farm guy" put his hands up. As you can see in the video farm guy try to interact but you guys did not answer or he did not understed you because of your mic was not clear so it is not fear RP, and 105272 is not guilty.(y)
nice I said provide your side of POV

Khan Zetas

Player
Player
Firstly, there is the fear rp I've done someone's voice sounded scratchy and too bad,I could not understand anything from what I said,I told you to fix the microphone,The Voice of the other friend said it sounded less extreme from what I could not understand anything,both of you guys to fix your voice,I asked, Do I put your hands full when she didn't answer, fib came,and they shot at us.and again, if you'll notice I hid in the back of the car,I didn't leave the area,I would have continued to do fear rp if you had killed the fibs.,00:36.i said okay 2 times a second, I was about to raise my hand, fib killed us.it's not my fault you have a bad microphone.
You told me to fix the microphone you tell by yourself you did Mixing too.
also I didn't see any permission I accept to go in OC

Matthew Blackheart

Player
Player
Hello. ID 22487 here. I would like to enlighten you with my side of things and clear up the situation. I was patrolling at farm with 1 additional unit in a helicopter as well as using drones. We started our patrol at farm at 20:30 and remained there until we dealt with you guys. We actually had no clue who the guy was you were robbing and we answered no calls in the area nor did we have comms with him. We knew you were there robbing people due to you being spotted by my partner on a drone and you guys had weapons out. We landed near a cow shed and scouted you guys out before engaging you through the fields. Our intentions were to stop you at the fields closest to the highway but you moved to the field with purple clothed chap. We were just in the right place at the right time with the intentions of stopping people like yourselves from robbing farmers.

Droning the farms for people getting robbed minutes prior to your arrival.
unknown.png

Flying to the field where you guys were first spotted. See purple GPS on my map for where i was heading and the field to the left was clear.
unknown.png

Finding the victim not knowing who he was and putting him in handcuffs until he was identified.
unknown.png

Scouting your vehicles from far away before you started robbing the gentlemen.
unknown.png

Sage Niko

It is what it is
Player
Sir The main thing we were looking for the hostage to do the hostage situation so we found a guy at farm simple he did fear RP as you can see if my mic wasn't good but the other members were saying him to hands up and he didn't did it second thing we haven't seen him Using phone and Radio for reinforcement so how the 2 officers came and start shooting even the hostage was on our gunpoint and start doin RDM out of city without RP and our 2 members got jail and the reason they put that we killed a Leo like how do we know the farm guy is Leo and as you can see we didn't killed him they themselves killed him and put it om us third its the totally ridiculous that we came here in this city to do RP stuff like that and we got this! Hiring of Leos became this Cheap that they purely did meta and RDM and like he was hooting type laughing after killing we hold the fire lil bit because of leaders orders and this happened. Which is not possible while a gun is pointing at your head and you did this Nice!

Please, oh god please get a new mic.
Both audios on your POV are absolute poo

Khan Zetas

Player
Player
Hello. ID 22487 here. I would like to enlighten you with my side of things and clear up the situation. I was patrolling at farm with 1 additional unit in a helicopter as well as using drones. We started our patrol at farm at 20:30 and remained there until we dealt with you guys. We actually had no clue who the guy was you were robbing and we answered no calls in the area nor did we have comms with him. We knew you were there robbing people due to you being spotted by my partner on a drone and you guys had weapons out. We landed near a cow shed and scouted you guys out before engaging you through the fields. Our intentions were to stop you at the fields closest to the highway but you moved to the field with purple clothed chap. We were just in the right place at the right time with the intentions of stopping people like yourselves from robbing farmers.

Droning the farms for people getting robbed minutes prior to your arrival.
unknown.png

Flying to the field where you guys were first spotted. See purple GPS on my map for where i was heading and the field to the left was clear.
unknown.png

Finding the victim not knowing who he was and putting him in handcuffs until he was identified.
unknown.png

Scouting your vehicles from far away before you started robbing the gentlemen.
unknown.png
POV not screen shots
i wont trust these
AND second thing if you think you did nothing wrong then why are you guys argue so much like cry babies Simply I need a POV from the hostage side the whole

Tako Trentuno

OLD RDM EXPERT
Player
i didn't get pov because i get robbed right away and you go.(i don't see a situation with a pov in the middle everything is already clear in your pov)

I'm telling you for the last time.I came to our family plantation to nurish my crops and I was a little afk.And then you came to rob me.The friend who took the Pov had his microphone on constantly and there was a very loud and scratchy sound.And the other Friend's voice almost didn't come out.You told me to put my hands up,I pointed at you and said you sound really bad, fix your voice.But my voice came to you after you pressed f8.I looked, the microphone is still on, and it keeps making a bad sound, I said ok 2 times at 00:36, I opened the emotions menu, I was just raising my hands, sahp came, killed us all, didn't he?.Now up is not a problem.Then sahp came to the place where we died and revived me with 30 seconds left.When he revived me, my hands were in handcuffs,they asked me what I was doing here.I also said that this is our family business, I came for my crops, they asked for my passport, they introduced themselves and untied my handcuffs.So I didn't call them or they didn't do anything out of rp.Finally I made fear rp.I've been warning you since the moment you came to me that you sound bad.

Khan Zetas

Player
Player
i didn't get pov because i get robbed right away and you go.(i don't see a situation with a pov in the middle everything is already clear in your pov)

I'm telling you for the last time.I came to our family plantation to nurish my crops and I was a little afk.And then you came to rob me.The friend who took the Pov had his microphone on constantly and there was a very loud and scratchy sound.And the other Friend's voice almost didn't come out.You told me to put my hands up,I pointed at you and said you sound really bad, fix your voice.But my voice came to you after you pressed f8.I looked, the microphone is still on, and it keeps making a bad sound, I said ok 2 times at 00:36, I opened the emotions menu, I was just raising my hands, sahp came, killed us all, didn't he?.Now up is not a problem.Then sahp came to the place where we died and revived me with 30 seconds left.When he revived me, my hands were in handcuffs,they asked me what I was doing here.I also said that this is our family business, I came for my crops, they asked for my passport, they introduced themselves and untied my handcuffs.So I didn't call them or they didn't do anything out of rp.Finally I made fear rp.I've been warning you since the moment you came to me that you sound bad.
How can i trust even admin say post pov so how can i accept this?

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 105272 will receive a punishment for Fear RP
    However there is no RDM as if cops see you robing someone they can shoot​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom