Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joel Ritter
Administrators nickname
Dr Felix Tired
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kpcgVWs

Joel Ritter

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
How long have you been banned? 9999 days (blacklist, lottery)
How long will your sentence last? 9942 days (blacklist, lottery)
Why should we lift your ban?
I was banned on 06.05.2024 at 00:00. The reason is Blacklist. I opened some lottery tickets and was not aware that it was a gambling error. I assumed the store owner had reduced the price to 50%. I did all the math and tried it out to see if I would make a profit all the time. That was confirmed. Now I would like to apologize for the mistake I made. I also did not know that the activity was a bugabuse. The bug was also not known at the time.

I'm Joel, I'm 17 years old and I have a lot of fun in the Grand RP. I would like to rejoin the project and continue to have a lot of fun on the server. Since I haven't committed many rule violations on the server, I think it would be appropriate if I were given a second chance. I promise that I will not make such a mistake again in the future. If something like this happens again, that something on the server seems strange to me, I will immediately ask the administrators if it is intentional and correct.

After my first unban request was rejected, I am now submitting my second unban request after 1 month and hope that I will soon be allowed to participate in the project again. I regret

Kind regards,
Joel Ritter

Dr. Felix Tired

❤️
Deputy Chief Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom