Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Zach Noor
Suspect ID
62, 5660
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2021
Time of violation
6:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C8leX7eXgM

Bannable

Player
Player
We had a shootout with playboy and they broke NLR and returned to the scene (don't have POV of it so I'm not reporting the NLR) and as shown in the video ID 5660 instantly enters into an OOC situation through the wrong methods and speaks about "mercy killing" in IC VOIP. Soon after ID 62 follows by insulting my family in an active OOC situation saying "Venice 13 down bad" which was quickly followed by "Even if you change your last name, it doesn't change the fact that you are a cheater". I spoke with three different admins in game who all confirmed that this was indeed not only mixing but OOC insults for mentioning our family and speaking poorly on it.
Proof of admin conversation:
With all this being said I hope the same opinion is kept when the relevant staff see who is being reported (y)

Black Opium

Player
Player

this is a message from the person sitting next to the driver in the yellow car. don't be accusing me of OOC insults, please. no one insulted you. this is the second forum against me in many months, so clearly there is a lot of hate towards me and there is nothing you can do in-game so you take it to the forums. Hopefully, you get banned for IRL trading, admins if you have time please check their logs for some suspicious transactions.

Last edited:

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 62 will receive a mute for 60 minutes for Mixing as he mentioned that your family is cheating which is an OOC matter.
As for the Real World Trading, the abovementioned Discord Account will be permanently banned from the Grand RP Main Discord.

Complaint Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom