Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Daniel Salvatore
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2021
Time of violation
00:50
Proofs
https://streamable.com/o2b6kw

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
This guy was just hitting unreal shots on all of us and also looks like he's speedhacking.

Ina Salvatore

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Pending ID 57081’s response. They have 16 hours to respond.​

Last edited:

Stritch

Player
Player
Hey I just cleared litterally all my videos on my harddrive last night.. was just informed to keep them for 2 days, which I will do as I forgot that i need to keep them for a extended amount of time.

I am not cheating in any form and I will make sure to have you POV of my fights next time. I also do agree that I run fast there but it is desync as I am not speedhacking or whatever you think I am

For the part of my killing you, I was H peeking, just like you where, and i could see your body, so i shot.

Have a good day both

I would also like another admin to maybe take over this report. As you both are clearly in a relationship of sort, second name matching ect so I dont want bias happening here!

Raymond Razetti

Player
Player
Hey I just cleared litterally all my videos on my harddrive last night.. was just informed to keep them for 2 days, which I will do as I forgot that i need to keep them for a extended amount of time.

I am not cheating in any form and I will make sure to have you POV of my fights next time. I also do agree that I run fast there but it is desync as I am not speedhacking or whatever you think I am

For the part of my killing you, I was H peeking, just like you where, and i could see your body, so i shot.

Have a good day both

I would also like another admin to maybe take over this report. As you both are clearly in a relationship of sort, second name matching ect so I dont want bias happening here!
Sus

Last edited:

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Hello,

You need to provide your POV under 8 hours now if you failed to provide your POV you will be punished for event rules 1.11 All participants of family war/business war must have a POV and hold it within 48 hours.

Stritch

Player
Player
Yes I am now aware of that
I just wiped my harddrive forgetting about that rule.

Sam Pluxury

Hello,

Ok then ID 57081 will be banned for event rules 1.11 All participants of family war/business war must have a POV and hold it within 48 hours.

Accepted and closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom