Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rex Shadow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 2, 2024
Time of violation
13:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QDQ3RKpTy6U

Grand rp rex

Player
Player
All in POV all door were opened so so i go to change my name and wait for officer he came and doesn't give any demand to leave and just give fines and jailed

Vonn

Player
Player
You and your friend can of course want to change your identities. But you have to wait at the DOC door, you shouldn't enter the inside of jail. Also taking you to the GYM is not my business. Its DOC Officer's job. And alsobefore you, I already gave one more chance to your friend 159k id. He was in the same place in reception. I just kindly putted him out of DOC, Then you and your friend came again to directly inside of the prison. It is trespassing my mate. You can not come with no permissions or rank inside the DOC. I didn't do anything wrong. Also It is not GR 6.4. Have a Good Day.

+916901851605

Player
Player
You and your friend can of course want to change your identities. But you have to wait at the DOC door, you shouldn't enter the inside of jail. Also taking you to the GYM is not my business. Its DOC Officer's job. And alsobefore you, I already gave one more chance to your friend 159k id. He was in the same place in reception. I just kindly putted him out of DOC, Then you and your friend came again to directly inside of the prison. It is trespassing my mate. You can not come with no permissions or rank inside the DOC. I didn't do anything wrong. Also It is not GR 6.4. Have a Good Day.
He is not my friend he is stranger first he told that doors are opened and secondly your behaviour is so rude and u you shout and just showing your attitude

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
Reviewing

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
Thread Rejected
No rule break
(you are trespassing a secure facility he can arrest you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom