Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Markus Dellrow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2024
Time of violation
12:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NUAdp-rmLTs

Ryzen Nexus

Player
Player
first of all, there was heavy 10-10 and he was not leaving the 10-10 situation and he was not fearing for his life and accidentally he got 2 shots then also not leaving that situation (fear RP) and patching someone in between gun fight because you know that you are ems and no one will shoot you then can't be its a fail rp cause u r abusing your powers

Markus Dellrow

Player
Player
first of all this isnt make your right because your are an ems employee you can go to gun fights and ı said man times im leaving and ı leavead from 10-10

Ryzen Nexus

Player
Player
first of all this isnt make your right because your are an ems employee you can go to gun fights and ı said man times im leaving and ı leavead from 10-10
That's an ic issue they will give punishment if I they see me carring weapons or they can sue me in City court Carrying weapons is not ooc issue I think and 2nd thing how would you know that I shoot you your body armmor didn't even break then also I can't see that person id who shoots you you are blaming me cause I was there and I guess you don't know any things while joing ems casue in that situtation there was so many players and heavy 10-10 and you were just chilling and roaming around and patching everyon in a gun fight idk why don't you fear for your life because that was a solar situtaion and heavy 10-10 for your knowladge 10-10 meaning (Gun Shoots are being fired)

Markus Dellrow

Player
Player
That's an ic issue they will give punishment if I they see me carring weapons or they can sue me in City court Carrying weapons is not ooc issue I think and 2nd thing how would you know that I shoot you your body armmor didn't even break then also I can't see that person id who shoots you you are blaming me cause I was there and I guess you don't know any things while joing ems casue in that situtation there was so many players and heavy 10-10 and you were just chilling and roaming around and patching everyon in a gun fight idk why don't you fear for your life because that was a solar situtaion and heavy 10-10 for your knowladge 10-10 meaning (Gun Shoots are being fired)
You can't shoot an EMS worker Also, are you too blind to see the picture in the link I shared?

Markus Dellrow

Player
Player
Don't try to look innocent, even the thing on your shoulder is visible in the photo The person in the photo has a mask and you also have a mask. There is no escape from punishment, at worst you will be punished for shooting at an EMS worker, son.

Markus Dellrow

Player
Player
I think I'm right about this, I don't care even if I get punished, I stopped playing the game, I have things to take care of But ı am sure if you get punished for this complain you will cry.

Ryzen Nexus

Player
Player
I think I'm right about this, I don't care even if I get punished, I stopped playing the game, I have things to take care of But ı am sure if you get punished for this complain you will cry.
Yup, you know you can get punished cause u so dumb IQ 21 and also no one cares that you will leave a game or something cause there is something made by admins called rules and everyone has to follow that

harish219

High Command
Player
If you do not care, why did you put it on the forum, don't act like a professional you are just a kid, Son.

Markus Dellrow

Player
Player
I think I'm right about this, I don't care even if I get punished, I stopped playing the game, I have things to take care of, I don't eat and go to the toilet. Bu ı am sure if you get punished for this complain you will cry.

If you do not care, why did you put it on the forum, don't act like a professional you are just a kid, Son.
The admins have the power to make the decision, so let's leave it to them.
Don't reply to me with what you copied from my reports, NPC.

Markus Dellrow

Player
Player
Yup, you know you can get punished cause u so dumb IQ 21 and also no one cares that you will leave a game or something cause there is something made by admins called rules and everyone has to follow that
You probably will punished on forum for saying me dumb ı will get punished probably cuz i have words to say you and your dog

Markus Dellrow

Player
Player
Are you bitch of ryzen ? Who the fuck are you
If I hadn't quit the game, I wouldn't have answered you like this you bastard now you understand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom