Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ear rape + GR 6.15 + GR 6.19 | 94760 , 92282 , 126482

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Coco Morningstar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2024
Time of violation
10:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5CANViclciQ

Coco Morningstarr

Player
Player
All in POV
  • 6.19 F-words and N-words are restricted. | Ban 1-3 days​
  • 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN​

Coco Morningstarr

Player
Player
just wait and dont teach me i know this very well
I don't listen to stupids I've been playing from many years and I uploaded many pov so I don't listen morons that don't know about other but they have to give a compliment to make himself happy but moron don't know that he is the biggest stupid who just want to provoke not anything else..
🤡
And for your kind information there is inbuilt software name NVIDEA SO JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH COZ NOONE CAN SAVE YOU.....

You're the biggest and stupid moron I have seen who tried to escape few minutes jail time but he forgot that after breaking rules he gonna back in jail for long time plus warnings...

Ashish Pluxury

Player
Player
I don't listen to stupids I've been playing from many years and I uploaded many pov so I don't listen morons that don't know about other but they have to give a compliment to make himself happy but moron don't know that he is the biggest stupid who just want to provoke not anything else..
🤡
And for your kind information there is inbuilt software name NVIDEA SO JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH COZ NOONE CAN SAVE YOU.....

You're the biggest and stupid moron I have seen who tried to escape few minutes jail time but he forgot that after breaking rules he gonna back in jail for long time plus warnings...
bruh got triggered lmao what a stupid guy :ROFLMAO:

Coco Morningstarr

Player
Player
And dear admin if you want proof that I didn't record from any another software lemme know I'll upload all proofs .....

Babi Ruthless

Curator Crime
Server Administrator
Any Off-TOPIC or TOXICITY will result in forum ban Only those who are involved are supposed to communicate here; any extras trying to get recognition may also face a forum ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom