Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelaKilla

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Lenny
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 01:00
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: "fiky"
6. Your Nickname: Angela Killa
7. Your ID: 244228

Additional information

1. Leader of
FIB, the Federal Investigation Bureau.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Reason 1:

I'll start out the typical way, my time in the city. Spending my time in many organisations but predominantly FIB I think is one of the reasons I would love to become the leader of FIB to be able to see FIB be empowered once again and I think with me as the leader I will be able to accomplish this goal. FIB has always had a place in my heart, it was my first every organisation and I spent many long nights in FIB grinding, working my way up and I think the reason I want to become FIB leader is because whenever I set my mind to something I have to do it and now I have set my sights on becoming a great leader, a term that can be remembered. Throughout the city I have spent countless days working for FIB however I have spent many a time on the opposite side and I found this refreshing and different however there was always something missing and I feel becoming FIB leader will have that certain something being able to accomplish something others only dream of. that was me once, I dreamed of being a High Command and one day becoming leader to help FIB stay on top

Reason 2:
During my time spent working for FIB I have realised that FIB is a crucial part of the city to keep the criminals that roam the city in check, as I understand this, I realise the city will be overrun with criminals thinking they can get away with anything because of weak legal organisations and poor leadership. This is something I would like to change and is a reason I would like to be leader as I feel I can put a stop to the egotistical criminals that think they're untouchable.

Reason 3:
My third reason for wanting to become the leader of FIB is because ever since I came to the city it’s what I've wanted, I wanted to be a part of the FIB and I found my way in. With no experience I joined FIB under the leadership of Omer Hill, and I worked my way up throughout his term and found myself in a High Command role, for his 2nd term I stayed there leading the department alongside the likes of Jonny Odds teaching me how to lead and he became almost like a mentor to me. Learning from one of the best I was able to remain in FIB as a High Command and complete multiple successful terms and now I believe it’s my time to step up and lead FIB to return it to its former glory it once was under the leadership of the likes of Omer, Hawk, Neron, & Ruby Hill all of which I have spent time with listening and gathering advice on what makes and FIB agent the best they can be. Now I feel it’s time for me to step up from being an agent under leadership to being the leader people can look up to like I once did.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

My advice for improving Roleplay in the state really comes down to 5 key points.

Number 1, Activity, Activity really is the heart and soul of any organisation legal or not. However, it makes the difference between a good term and a great term. Ensuring that all throughout my term my High Commands are active spending time ensuring their departments are under control ensuring that we stay active for anything that could happen at any time in the city. Alongside of activity is ensuring that everyone is able to get on with each other, people may have issues but this should not inflict on their role they should be able to be mature enough to put their personal issues aside and get on with the task at hand and ensuring they complete their role to the highest level they can is my job, I will look for the best in my High Command team working close having regular meetings to keep up to date with everything and ensuring activity is always at its best. Activity is really one of the best ways to improve Roleplay in the city as without active members there isn't much Roleplay to be had.

Number 2, Orgs, working alongside other orgs was always an amazing way to improve Roleplay during my time spent at FIB I saw this that when working with other orgs I always found there was a different side to the RP it was a special situation and if I am to become leader of FIB I would love to spend time working alongside the likes of orgs such as GOV, NG, LSPD, and SAHP as all of these orgs have their own place in the city and coming together to form a strong alliance against the common enemy will help us prevail and be strong as a joint force. Another reason that I would like to build strong relationships with other orgs is because I will want to ensure that we can call on them when needed most for important events like Raids...

Number 3, Undercover, The UC Department is a vital department in FIB ensuring that the UC department is strong is what makes FIB, FIB, since FIB is the one reason we perform gang raids ensuring that evidence is collected daily to keep the gangs at bay and scared not knowing when we are going to next raid them. Because of this I will work closely with the UC department to ensure that all evidence that is collected is high quality since it isn't just gangs that commit crimes, there is crime families and ensuring that evidence is collected on these family's is important to me, so working alongside UC as well other departments to truly crack down on the amount of crime that is in city. This to me is a very important reason as to why FIB is successful and helps Improve the Roleplay in the city.

Number 4, Human Resources, HR is the true livelihood of FIB, if HR is not performing with Quality then FIB will struggle, To ensure this doesn't happen I will work closely with my HR department to ensure that we are recruiting, interviewing, & log checking daily to ensure the highest quality of all our agents with routine log checks, weekly bodycam checks to ensure that all of our agents are following protocol and following server rules. HR will also run events for FIB so that our image looks good to other orgs as well the people, as I am sure there will be a select few that don't agree with our vision.

Number 5, Rules, Last but certainly not least Rules, server rules, org rules, all rules that apply to the agents and myself must be followed and ensuring that all the rules are followed and upheld I believe helps the Roleplay of the city. This is because all rules are there for a reason and making sure that my agents will follow them is crucial to me and especially for High Commands, it’s important that they all set a good example for new agents. As High Commands they should be mature and able to understand this and understand all rules of the city and follow them which will help improve the Roleplay.

Thank you for your time, Curators.
Best Regards,

Angela Killa.

Kanika FIinstone

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Lenny
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 01:00
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: "fiky"
6. Your Nickname: Angela Killa
7. Your ID: 244228

Additional information

1. Leader of
FIB, the Federal Investigation Bureau.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Reason 1:

I'll start out the typical way, my time in the city. Spending my time in many organisations but predominantly FIB I think is one of the reasons I would love to become the leader of FIB to be able to see FIB be empowered once again and I think with me as the leader I will be able to accomplish this goal. FIB has always had a place in my heart, it was my first every organisation and I spent many long nights in FIB grinding, working my way up and I think the reason I want to become FIB leader is because whenever I set my mind to something I have to do it and now I have set my sights on becoming a great leader, a term that can be remembered. Throughout the city I have spent countless days working for FIB however I have spent many a time on the opposite side and I found this refreshing and different however there was always something missing and I feel becoming FIB leader will have that certain something being able to accomplish something others only dream of. that was me once, I dreamed of being a High Command and one day becoming leader to help FIB stay on top

Reason 2:
During my time spent working for FIB I have realised that FIB is a crucial part of the city to keep the criminals that roam the city in check, as I understand this, I realise the city will be overrun with criminals thinking they can get away with anything because of weak legal organisations and poor leadership. This is something I would like to change and is a reason I would like to be leader as I feel I can put a stop to the egotistical criminals that think they're untouchable.

Reason 3:
My third reason for wanting to become the leader of FIB is because ever since I came to the city it’s what I've wanted, I wanted to be a part of the FIB and I found my way in. With no experience I joined FIB under the leadership of Omer Hill, and I worked my way up throughout his term and found myself in a High Command role, for his 2nd term I stayed there leading the department alongside the likes of Jonny Odds teaching me how to lead and he became almost like a mentor to me. Learning from one of the best I was able to remain in FIB as a High Command and complete multiple successful terms and now I believe it’s my time to step up and lead FIB to return it to its former glory it once was under the leadership of the likes of Omer, Hawk, Neron, & Ruby Hill all of which I have spent time with listening and gathering advice on what makes and FIB agent the best they can be. Now I feel it’s time for me to step up from being an agent under leadership to being the leader people can look up to like I once did.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

My advice for improving Roleplay in the state really comes down to 5 key points.

Number 1, Activity, Activity really is the heart and soul of any organisation legal or not. However, it makes the difference between a good term and a great term. Ensuring that all throughout my term my High Commands are active spending time ensuring their departments are under control ensuring that we stay active for anything that could happen at any time in the city. Alongside of activity is ensuring that everyone is able to get on with each other, people may have issues but this should not inflict on their role they should be able to be mature enough to put their personal issues aside and get on with the task at hand and ensuring they complete their role to the highest level they can is my job, I will look for the best in my High Command team working close having regular meetings to keep up to date with everything and ensuring activity is always at its best. Activity is really one of the best ways to improve Roleplay in the city as without active members there isn't much Roleplay to be had.

Number 2, Orgs, working alongside other orgs was always an amazing way to improve Roleplay during my time spent at FIB I saw this that when working with other orgs I always found there was a different side to the RP it was a special situation and if I am to become leader of FIB I would love to spend time working alongside the likes of orgs such as GOV, NG, LSPD, and SAHP as all of these orgs have their own place in the city and coming together to form a strong alliance against the common enemy will help us prevail and be strong as a joint force. Another reason that I would like to build strong relationships with other orgs is because I will want to ensure that we can call on them when needed most for important events like Raids...

Number 3, Undercover, The UC Department is a vital department in FIB ensuring that the UC department is strong is what makes FIB, FIB, since FIB is the one reason we perform gang raids ensuring that evidence is collected daily to keep the gangs at bay and scared not knowing when we are going to next raid them. Because of this I will work closely with the UC department to ensure that all evidence that is collected is high quality since it isn't just gangs that commit crimes, there is crime families and ensuring that evidence is collected on these family's is important to me, so working alongside UC as well other departments to truly crack down on the amount of crime that is in city. This to me is a very important reason as to why FIB is successful and helps Improve the Roleplay in the city.

Number 4, Human Resources, HR is the true livelihood of FIB, if HR is not performing with Quality then FIB will struggle, To ensure this doesn't happen I will work closely with my HR department to ensure that we are recruiting, interviewing, & log checking daily to ensure the highest quality of all our agents with routine log checks, weekly bodycam checks to ensure that all of our agents are following protocol and following server rules. HR will also run events for FIB so that our image looks good to other orgs as well the people, as I am sure there will be a select few that don't agree with our vision.

Number 5, Rules, Last but certainly not least Rules, server rules, org rules, all rules that apply to the agents and myself must be followed and ensuring that all the rules are followed and upheld I believe helps the Roleplay of the city. This is because all rules are there for a reason and making sure that my agents will follow them is crucial to me and especially for High Commands, it’s important that they all set a good example for new agents. As High Commands they should be mature and able to understand this and understand all rules of the city and follow them which will help improve the Roleplay.

Thank you for your time, Curators.
Best Regards,

Angela Killa.
++++

Anshhh

Player
Player
coughing-cat-dcbc3e50b235f7aa3793bfa07959fb7a-meme.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom