Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Khan
Administrators nickname
Jack Verlice
Date
Jul 4, 2024
Time
18:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/746539/

Pedro Khan

Player
Player
Hello dear the chief administrator the server told " If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin complaint.

I am opened a Discord that true, but I did not speak a single word. My friends were speaking. I did not reveal any information. Blame it. Tell someone. My video explains that. You can compare my voice to previous videos. I did not speak at all. I did not I speak any thing on Discord. I remained silent when I was returning to the headquarters. To get my car. A person came and hit me and took the advantage of killing me because it happened many times (VDM).

I wanted to file a complaint against this person in order to get rid of this problem, but the admin came and gave me a punishment (MG) !!!

I object to the penalty because as in " Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden. "

I did not break any law. How do I receive this punishment? I hope to review the form because this happens often. I think that the Admin is quick to give punishment, which is really strange, Thanks for your time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom