Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tugra Coffinson
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Nov 16, 2023
Time
14:03
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/m7qnhBJ

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Hello im Tugra Coffinson

I am [Discord username: coffinson/Tuğra Coffinson#9937] and I would like to appeal for the removal of my ban from the [Grand rp Main sv and Grand Rp MarketPlace sv] Discord server. I have previously submitted appeals three times but unfortunately received no response. I am reaching out again, hoping to use the correct format this time.

Discord Username: [coffinson/Tuğra Coffinson#9937]
Ban Date: [16.11.2023]
Reason for Ban: [Reason for ban: An incident occurred where an admin currently blacklisted on the EN2 server had mocked me and I got upset and ended up using offensive language.]

Could you please review my appeal and consider lifting the ban? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards

Tuğra Coffinson

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Hello im Tugra Coffinson

I am [Discord username: coffinson/Tuğra Coffinson#9937] and I would like to appeal for the removal of my ban from the [Grand rp Main sv and Grand Rp MarketPlace sv] Discord server. I have previously submitted appeals three times but unfortunately received no response. I am reaching out again, hoping to use the correct format this time.

Discord Username: [coffinson/Tuğra Coffinson#9937]
Ban Date: [16.11.2023]
Reason for Ban: [Reason for ban: An incident occurred where an admin currently blacklisted on the EN2 server had mocked me and I got upset and ended up using offensive language.]

Could you please review my appeal and consider lifting the ban? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards

Tuğra Coffinson

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
warn + moving to EN2
Hey Alex Ive been trying to lift my Discord ban for weeks. Ive asked all of you multiple times how to use the correct format to appeal this ban but all four attempts have been rejected. Youre not helping me but giving me warnings I dont understand you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom